Friday, July 25, 2008

Sara Turned 6!





Happy Birthday Sara! I am happy to report that Sara was free and clear of all pain to celebrate her 6th birthday. Sara decided that she wanted to go to the beach on her birthday. So she got some fun in the sun and a fun little sunburn. I kept on trying to convince her that she was turning 5, but she wouldn't fall for it. Instead of having me "pre-buy" her birthday gifts, she decided that she would rather have me take her shopping. Smart girl! She said she wants to have some "alone" Mommy time, other than sitting in the hospital. Me Too! We Love you Sara!!! Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

Vidal's Nest said...

She is so cute! That cake looks delish

Shelli said...

Happy Birthday, Sara! It looks like a lot of fun. Wish my birthday was in the summer, so I could go to the beach, too!

Leigh and Buck said...

Hey kids, it's Leigh Ann. I can't believe how your kids have grown. Oh my gosh! I love it. Mike, thanks for entertaining by Buckie while away. He loves you, ya know. I hope to be able to see you guys soon!!!