Friday, July 25, 2008

Best of Friends!

Eberly is such a little mother hen... Especially when it comes to her little brother. She watches over him like a hawk. Jimmy and Eberly are the best of friends. They are sharing a room together right now. I was thinking of possibly changing rooms around. Eberly wouldn't hear of it. She told me outright "NO!" She loves sharing her room with Jimmy. When you ask Jimmy who his best friend is he will say "Ebi or Eberwy". He has his big sister wrapped around those cute little fingers of his. Whatever he wants, he gets where she is concerned. Especially if her calls her by her full name (Eberwy). She just melts. I thought this picture captured so well the great relationship these two have.

2 comments:

Vidal's Nest said...

Hannah Is my little mother hen with Ethan. I don't think I could do it without her. Don't you love that realtionship?

Amanda said...

I love hearing about siblings getting along so well. It gives me hope that when my new one comes, Ginger will be a good older sister.