Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Eberly's Point of View

Eberly has come up with quite some interesting.... tidbits... lately.. The other day my mom, the kids and I were driving down the freeway. All of a sudden Eberly yells out "Wow! That is a COOL car!" My mom and I automatically look over expecting to see some pimped out ride. Maybe something with flames on the side or something like that... Not the case. Within seconds a hearse pulls up along beside us. My mom and I just started laughing! We couldn't control it. I then explained to Eberly exactly what a hearse is and she no longer thinks it is a cool car. She says that she hopes she never has to see the inside of one. We hope so too dear!Then the other night we were watching the Track and Field Olympic Trials on TV. I made the comment that you rarely see any "white" people doing track and field. (Meaning that most track runners seem to be African American) Eberly has a theory on that apparently. She said to me "Maybe it is because they spend so much time in the sun!" Mike and I were in stitches. Of course then they showed a caucasian women and Mike says "Guess she hasn't been practicing enough."What would we do without our kids. The make us crazy, but they make us laugh on a regular basis.
Posted by Mike, Suzann and Family at 3:19 PM

No comments: