Tuesday, July 15, 2008

More antibiotics

So, if you have read Ginger's blog.. you heard about Mike, Eberly and Dad's hiking trip. Eberly was fortunate enough to bring home a present. Bunches and bunches of mosquito bites. Poor little thing was itching like crazy. But they seemed to go away.... until Saturday. She came into me and told me her knee was itching again. When she showed me her knee, it was even more swollen before. I assumed it was because she was scratching them. By Sunday morning, the swelling was down, but she had developed the bright red ring around her knee. With the experience I had with mosquitos I thought that I should probably take her in. Glad that I did. The doctor told us she was almost at the infected stage...which means hospital time. So fortunately we caught it early enough and she is taking some lovely pink antibiotics :)

2 comments:

Shelli said...

Maybe she was jealous of everyone else getting the doctor's attention! Glad you caught it in time.

Vidal's Nest said...

Sheesh! You need to take out sock in the pharmecutical company!
Good thing you caught it in time!