Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween




Here are some pictures from tonight. We had a pretty busy day. I wasn't sure how today would work out. Jimmy got really sick Wednesday night. He had a temp of 104.8. But he snapped out of it pretty quick and was ready for the festivities; Although you could tell he wasn't quite 100%. The kids and I went and saw High School Musical 3 today. About 3/4 of the way through Jimmy kept on asking "Is it almost over yet? How about now? Now? Is this the last song?" What a trooper. We then went to the mall to have lunch with my mom. Then this evening was the trick or treating. We went in a neighborhood of one of our friends. It is a hopping street. Katie got to even trick or treat at her teacher's house. She loved that. Our last stop was to Grammy and Papa's house. Betty Boop was very excited to see the kids. Ginger said that she knew even before the kids got to the door that it was them. She got REALLY excited. A total different reaction than when other kids came. Jim was at their ward's trunk or treat. So we tried to catch him there. I gave him a call and he said "I am on my way home." So we made a u-turn and waited to see Papa.


It was a great day and night.
Happy Halloween!!!!

3 comments:

Shelli said...

Too cute! I love the kids in their costumes. I'm glad you had a great night of it!

Ginger said...

They are the cutest kids on the block! You are getting really good at your blog design.

DANI KYNASTON said...

Great costumes! I love to see everyone dressed up. Halloween is such a fun time. I am glad that Jimmy got better. It would have been awful to have to miss Halloween.