Saturday, October 25, 2008

Geisha Girl


The young women in our ward had a great activity on Thursday for the Achievement Day girls. They had a little sister/big sister Halloween party. Eberly had such a great time.
I am a total procrastinator though. I always think to myself..Okay... I have so many days until Halloween... I don't have to get everything yet. So Eberly was without chopsticks for her hair. I had Mike go across the street and to see if Frank and Ona had any. Of course they had to make fun of us.... "You married a Japanese girl and you don't have any chopsticks in you house?"
Sad huh!
But, they had some and Eberly had a great time!

4 comments:

Jim Proffitt said...

What a great kid!! I'm afraid that she is growing up way too quickly!!

Juli said...

Girl, even I have chop sticks! hahaha
How beautiful Eberly is! Isn't halloween fun? I love to dress them up!

DANI KYNASTON said...

Cute outfit! What a fun activity for the girls. I guess now you will have to buy some chopsticks!

Vidal's Nest said...

I love her costume. She makes a perfect geisha