Wednesday, September 3, 2008

"Oh my gosh! My sister has armpit hair"

Today when I picked up the kids from school, Katie came running up to me. I was talking with Sara's teacher, but she was bouncing up and down waiting to tell me something. She finally couldn't take it anymore and shouted to me "MOM! Sara has armpit hair! ALREADY!" Then she tried to hold Sara's arm up so that I could see. Sara was very embarassed and wouldn't let me see. The fact that there were hundreds of kids around could have had something to do with it too. But anyways, the whole way home Katie kept on saying "I can't believe my younger sister already has armpit hair." When we got home I decided I better take a look at what Katie was talking about. So I lifted Sara's arm to see what was "hiding" under there. I laughed..........The armpit hair was just fuzzies from Sara's shirt. She was wearing a black shirt today and it left little fuzzy lint in her armpits. :) I explained to Katie what the deal was and she says "oops..I guess I better go and tell my class tomorrow that Sara DOESN'T have armpit hair!"
NICE!

6 comments:

Shelli said...

Ah, the joys of family! Sara will have to come up with something for revenge -- like maybe when Katie has boyfriends?

Vidal's Nest said...

I am cracking up here. Thanks for the laughs!
Whew!

Ginger said...

Aren't sisters great! Too funny, leave it to Katie!

DANI KYNASTON said...

That is so funny! I don't think that anything is more embarrassing than family. I am sure that there will be many opportunities for payback.

Unknown said...

Wahahahahha. This is so funny.

Well, for those who have an armpit hair. I mean, a real armpit hair and wants to remove it. Permanent Hair Removal is what I suggest for those who really want to remove their hair painlessly.

lancebillie said...

Hahaha. Funny. Hey alaina. Waxing is also one way of removing unwanted hair.