Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Fall in Southern California

I have been so jealous hearing about Fall in other states. I love changes in weather. We don't get much weather change here. Today was a day that I was not disappointed about living in Southern California. I was having a "lazy day" I had no desire to do house work. The house was fairly clean anyways... but it was a really hot today...


So this is what we decided to do today!


:




We packed it up and went to the beach. My poor girls were stuck in school, but I promised I would take them tomorrow since they get out early. The beach was fantastic. The water was warm and the weather was perfect. Jimmy enjoyed just kicking back, playing and doing his version of surfing.
So I am actually hoping for hot weather tomorrow so the girls can go too. Nothing like fall in Southern California.



4 comments:

Jim Proffitt said...

Oh, you are so right! It looks fantastic.

Vidal's Nest said...

No fair! I want to be there! It is hot here too, just ugly!

Shelli said...

Ah, so nice! I wish we could have joined you! I should have played hooky myself and come down. It is supposed to be hot for just a couple days longer. Enjoy!

DANI KYNASTON said...

How fun! We are stuck between summer and fall and I am getting sick of it. The beach sure is beautiful. It makes me wish that we had gone one more time while we were there.