Friday, September 26, 2008

Bad Boys, Bad Boys Whatcha Gonna Do....

Set your DVR's! Mike is going to be on Cops. The dates that he might be on are October 4th and 11th at 8:00. We have no clue how many times he will be on or if you will only get to see the back of his shiny bald head.... But he was told that he should be on there a couple of times. He had to taser a man while they were filming him one day. The crew said that should make the show. So get the popcorn out. Disclosure: I am not responsible for anything my husband may say or do on either of these episodes :)

3 comments:

Ginger said...

I will watch, but I don't like the "mean" Mike. Hope he didn't cus on camera :-)

Shelli said...

I can't wait to see Mike in action! My kids are totally excited. Too cool!

DANI KYNASTON said...

That is too funny! I am sure that Mike loves it! We will definitely have to watch it!