Monday, June 14, 2010

77 Days of Summer

Yes.. I am finally blogging again. My mother in law has a fantastic list of 77 things to do over the summer. http://www.gingerproffitt.com/res_list.php?cat=13536&cn=77+Days+of+Summer+Fun I have decided that I am going to try and follow this list..as closely as I can. I may have to arrange things here and there.. but I will give it a shot.. Today is HAVE A PAJAMA DAY!!! Yep... It is noon and we are all still in our pajamas. I have accomplished a lot today while still being very comfortable... I have worked (from home of course), done dishes, done about 5 loads of laundry, vacuumed, cleaned the bathroom, made my bed. I think we need to have more pajama days.

2 comments:

Shelli said...

That sounds like fun! I'm going to have to try some of those ideas on the list.

:cassia marie: said...

hahaha i love pajama days, i have them all the time!