Sunday, December 27, 2009

Merry Christmas!

What a wonderful Christmas! We had a great time Christmas Eve with my mom. My Aunt came from Hawaii. We had a wonderful night. Christmas was just as wonderful. Got to spend the afternoon with my wonderful in-laws! Dinner was FABULOUS!!!! I absolutely LOVE the holidays. I love spending time with all my loved ones! I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family. I am also SO blessed to have married into a wonderful family. Love you all! Happy Holidays!


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Christmas 2009
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Merry, merry Christmas!!! Glad you had a good time!

Ginger said...

These are the best memories ever. You really can't not enjoy Christmas with those precious smiles. It was fun for all.