Thursday, August 28, 2008

We already have one casualty


What is it about school and germs? Katie is our first casualty in the germ war. She woke up this morning miserable. Sore throat, cough, stuffy nose, achy, fever..... Second week of school and she already has to stay home. I was so close to just giving her some tylenol and sending her anyways :) But she was feeling too awful.
I had been feeding them apples, orange juice, vitamins with extra vitamin C; I make sure they are in bed at 8:00 every night; I disnifect the door knobs, toys, faucets, basically anything they touch; but no luck....What do you guys do to keep the "germs" away.... I am at a loss...

1 down; 3 to go

3 comments:

DANI KYNASTON said...

I just think that it is part of being in a group of kids. They just don't have the best hygiene yet. Emma is sick too and this is only our first week. She is so upset about not being able to go to Kindergarten. It is good to keep them home, though. At least you aren't getting other kids sick!

Vidal's Nest said...

Ugh! Last year we were literally sick every other week! I am sorry you are going through this! I hope it doesn't spread! Good luck!

Ginger said...

Stay away from children!