Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Sweet Boy

Yesterday we got a really good storm here in San Diego. It was wonderful! We have desperately needed the rain. It was rainy, windy and cold! I loved it. I was a little nervous sending Katie to school though. She is just getting over walking pneumonia. She is still on an inhaler, but I figured that since she was off her antibiotics she would be okay to go. I sent her off to school with directions to make sure she stays inside and to bundle up if she did go outside. When I went to pick her up she was walking with this boy. He was holding an umbrella up over the two of them. (primarily over her though) I was so touched with this boy. He was looking out for my sweet Katie. Then when she walked away to me, he folded up his umbrella and went along his merry way. I thought this was so sweet!

5 comments:

Shelli said...

Too cute! Kudos to his mother for teaching him at such a young age to be a gentleman.

Ginger said...

I would have loved to see that. I think Katie will always get the boys to look out for her. Be careful!

Vidal's Nest said...

How sweet. It isn't often at that age that boys are sweet

Button said...

Hey My long lost friends!! Your family is adorable!! Love, Button

DANI KYNASTON said...

That is so cute! His mom taught him well. What a thoughtful little guy!