Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hello everyone! I haven't been able to blog for a while now. It is amazing how much I miss it :) Anyways, long story short... We have had the virus from hell hit our home. Sara had bronchitis, Jimmy had croup along with a 105 fever. I had bronchitis and strep (I was in bed for a week). And now my poor Eberly has it now on Thanksgiving and her birthday!
I just wanted all of you to know I have not vanished. I have just been laid up in bed with that horrible bug! I have been trying to catch up on reading. I will try and start catching up on my posting too here soon. Have to catch up on the week of housework first!
Love you all. Looking forward to getting back into the swing of things.
Happy Thanksgiving!

5 comments:

Shelli said...

And here I was thinking that no news was good news! I was going to ask how you are all doing tonight at Mom's. So sorry you two had to miss it! I'm especially sorry for Eberly. What a terrible birthday! At least Mike brought home some pie for her.

I hope you all feel better soon! Happy Thanksgiving!

Ginger said...

You have been missed. I hope you are going to be strong and healthy for Christmas. We really missed Eberly, that was so sad for her. We'll have to make it up for her. Hope her cheesecake helped.

kristifritzel said...

You're still doing better than me! Take care of yourself first before you bother with the blog. We love you. Give everyone a get better hug from me.
PS I loved seeing MIke on cops

Vidal's Nest said...

Sorry to hear you have all been sick! Poor Eberly! I hope she enjoyed her cheesecake!
Hope you all feel better soon!

DANI KYNASTON said...

That is so sad that Eberly was sick for Thanksgiving and her Birthday. What a bummer! Hope you are all doing better. I am sure it was nice having some alone time with her and being able to just focus on her.