Saturday, April 11, 2009

Cousin Sleepover

Mike called me on his way home from work yesterday and said he was going to bring Annali and Johnnette over for a sleep overas a surprise for the kids. (Sheli and the kids were spending the night at Mom and Dad's) I knew the kids were going to be SO EXCITED! I told them that daddy was bringing them home a treat. We spent the next 30 minutes playing 20 questions?
-Can we eat it? No.. I don't think they would appreciate that
-Can we play with it? Yes
-Is it a mammal? Yes
-Do we get to keep it? Until tomorrow
-Is it an animal? I'm sure at times
-Does it eat carrots? I think so
-Is it a parrot? chinchilla? ferret? dog? kittens?
They stood at the window and waited for their surprise. It was worth the wait. They were so excited to have their cousins over. Poor Johnnette and Anna haven't had a moments peace.





6 comments:

Shelli said...

What great pictures! I'm so glad Mike offered to let the girls come over -- it looks like they had so much fun! I love cousins.

Ginger said...

There is nothing better than cousins. It looks like it was a ball. It also looks noisy. Brave Suzann!

Vidal's Nest said...

Cousins are the best! Wish we were there! Did you survive intact?

Heidi said...

Looks like everone had so much fun! My kids love cousin sleepovers.

Juli said...

How fun! It reminds me of Tracey And Cathy coming over all the time. It was always such a treat to see cousins!

DANI KYNASTON said...

How delightful! I love it! It is nice to have such good cousins. Those are the things about childhood that will stay with them forever.